Reserve your next adventure holiday, honeymoon, business conference or family reunion with Namibia Travel Connection to explore the different sights and attractions of Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and South Africa.
Botswana safari holidays offer travelers an opportunity to view some of the best game viewing possibilities in Southern Africa as well as visiting the water rich Okavango Delta. Some of the most prominent features of Botswana are the Chobe National Park, the Okavango Delta and the Kalahari. A Botswana safari and travel excursion with Namibia Travel Connection takes you to a whole new world of Botswana.
- Kasane and Chobe safaris – The Chobe and Kasane regions are well-known for their vast numbers of elephant and buffalo herds. A Chobe safari holiday comprises of activities such as game drives and boat cruise into the elephant kingdom of the Chobe Game Reserve.
- Okavango Delta safaris – A popular way to view the vast beauty of the Okavango Delta can be enjoyed via Botswana fly-in safaris. Okavango Delta safaris take you on an adventure into the inland delta with its myriad of waterways, lush vegetation, islands and abundance of bird and animal species.
- Kalahari migration safari – The Kalahari extends to over 900 000km² and is home to a number of game reserves, including the Central Kalahari game reserve, which is the world’s largest animal conservation area. Kalahari quad biking adventures across the savannah provide material for exhilaration while Kalahari walking safaris take you to all the secret hideouts of the animals, reptiles and birds that reside in the area.
Zimbabwe boasts an array of natural wonders, including the majestic Victoria Falls that keep tourists coming back every year. With its attractive flora and fauna that thrives in the lush tropical rainforests, a Zimbabwe safari holiday provides you with a sense of relaxation and contentment. Below are a few notable attractions that you will see on a Zimbabwe safari holiday with Namibia Travel Connection.
- Victoria Falls safari holiday – The Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe is claimed to be the world’s largest natural waterfall and a feature that makes Zimbabwe a popular tourist destination. Zimbabwe safari holidays to the Victoria Falls are a must for all those travelling through the country. With a drop of 108m of constant falling water, the Victoria Falls is a stately sight to see.
- Zimbabwe parks and reserves – For a true Zimbabwe safari and holiday guide through the wilderness, opt for a tailor-made Zimbabwe safari holiday to the many parks and reserves in the area. The Hwange National Park provide unique experiences into the wild with exciting activities and luxurious accommodation in traditional African style.
- Lake Kariba Zimbabwe – The placid Lake Kariba is a hotspot for many fishermen and trawlers who come to the Lake every season in hopes of catching the infamous Tigerfish. The Lake also provides a source of sustenance for the many species of game that roam the area, and owing to the opportunity for year-round sporting activities, it also serves as a playground of entertainment along the shoreline.
Mozambique safari and beach holidays evoke thoughts of sunny skies, pure white sandy beaches with crystal clear waters and a city of endless smiles. Mozambique offers tourists a sneak peek into an African paradise with stunning beaches, delicious fresh seafood dining and a laid-back, carefree ambience. With the large variety of activities available in Mozambique such as scuba diving, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, fly fishing, sunset boat cruises, yacht sailing, dolphin tours and island cruises, the region has quickly become one of Africa’s most travelled countries.
- Mozambique honeymoon hideaways – Mozambique is the ideal setting for a romantic getaway or honeymoon hideaway. With secluded, idyllic beaches and a range of luxurious beach resorts, Mozambique is a destination worth considering for your honeymoon.
- Tropical island vacations in Mozambique – Mozambique safari and beach holidays comprise tours to the best coastal cities and beaches in the country such as Bazaruto Islands, Quirimbas Islands and Pemba. Accommodation along these shorelines and islands provide the ideal place to relax and enjoy the ocean activities.
- Mozambique beach holidays – Mozambique safari and beach holidays for individuals or groups present you with a coastline of 2500km of warm waters, leaving you with an array of palm tree-lined beaches to choose from. You can also enjoy famous LM prawns at one of the many restaurants and cafes that line the streets near the beach.
Destination South Africa
South Africa is the cosmopolitan country of Africa. With a blend of rich culture and heritage, nature-in-conservation, wilderness and bustling cities, South Africa provides you with the complete package of a luxury holiday. While big five safari tours in South Africa offer excursions with first-class, unrivalled wildlife watching and a scenic peek into the history of this beautiful country, luxury safari holidays also allow you to shop till you drop in the modern cities of Johannesburg and Cape Town. A prominent feature of South Africa is the world-renowned Table Mountain. Namibia Travel Connection takes travelers on a world class tour to the top destinations in South Africa where you can experience first-hand the dramatic contrasts of what this country has to offer.
- South African beaches & safari holidays – South Africa tropical coastlines boast some of the most beautiful blue flag beaches in the world. From the coastal stretch of Cape Vidal in KwaZulu-Natal to the penguin family at Boulders Beach and chic strip of cosmopolitan beaches along Camps Bay and Clifton, South Africa’s beaches are top-notch. Catch a mid-morning tan on the shore, surf the waves of the hungry tide or enjoy a cocktail at a seaside bar when you opt for South African beaches and safari holidays.
- Cape Winelands holiday safaris – South Africa fly in safari tours across the Cape Winelands is a magnificent way to view the striking vineyards in South Africa. With pristine grasslands that overlook the many small fruit farms and world-class, hand-crafted and centuries old wines in the Cape Winelands, holiday safaris to these areas are the ultimate luxury safari holiday experience.
- Table Mountain and Robben Island tours – Namibia Travel Connection schedules tours to the most remarkable places in South Africa, such as Table Mountain and Robben Island. Phenomenal panoramic views of the land below can be viewed from the Table Mountain cable car, while Robben Island has an iconic place in South African history. It is where former president Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for many years.
Ask about our other notable South Africa luxury safari holidays:
- South African safari in Kruger National Park
- Pilanesberg Game Reserves
- uKhahlamba Drakensberg Park safaris
- Limpopo safari tours
- Whale Coast & Overberg tours
- Umhlanga Rocks vacations
Create a safari or luxury holiday like no other with Namibia Travel Connection
Namibia Travel Connection is a team of passionate travel specialists who work hard to present our clients with tours across unspoiled wilderness, with striking backdrops and renowned natural features that provide excellent subjects for photography. As a specialist safari travel and tour operator, Namibia Travel Connection is dedicated to show guests the best places to visit in and around Namibia – and to ensure that your holiday is one that you’ll remember for years to come. Contact a travel consultant now to start planning your dream holiday.