Safaris to Namibia and Surrounds
A holiday to Namibia is one that needs to be experienced at least once in a lifetime. The sights, scents and tastes of Namibia’s diverse landscapes and the different cultural experiences all make for an unrivaled journey that leaves travelers hungry for more.
With an average of 300 days of sunshine per year, Namibia is a place where the striking natural wonders can be enjoyed via Namibia self-drive safaris, fly-in safaris and guided safaris. Namibian safaris allow you to take in the beautiful natural wonders that these areas have to offer while at the same time learning about the rich cultural history of the people that once lived there, and of those who reside in the areas today.
Experience romance and adventure in Namibia
Plan your Namibia holiday with Namibia Travel Connection
We take visitors to some of the most popular locations within Namibia as well as some of the lesser known yet equally beautiful and exciting destinations. Contact us now to consult an experienced Namibia travel specialist who can advise you on the best places to explore or create a bespoke tour that will include all of your favourite Namibian locations. Continue reading to discover more about the great land of Namibia, its primary attraction and accommodation options.
Pamper yourself or rough it, you decide
Why Book With Us
- Namibia Travel Connection is owner run and managed
- NTC was established in 1993 and will be turning 20 years old on the 01 July this year
- We are based in Windhoek,Namibia, but also have consultants in Swakopmund and Cape Town, South Africa
- It is a small company which gives each potential guest individual attention. No guest is just a number.
- We can be contacted 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- We specialize in Tailormade Travel be it for the individual be it for the group.
- We offer an extensive range of products to Southern Africa.
- You can be sure that we will always endevour to give to the best and honest advice.
- We are your one-stop shop. You can book your entire travel to Namibia and Southern Africa through us.
- Our product knowledge of Southern Africa is very sound. Between us all we have many years of experience in travel in Southern Africa.
- Our prices are competitive.
- We are accredited with the relavant authorities NTB (Namibia Tourism Board), TASA ( Tour and Safari Associatoin) and AAO (Amalgamated African Operators)
- We all passionate about what we do and are always ready to go the extra mile !